Gap Consulting has developed the Manager Suite of Solutions for Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 to enhance and extend the use of CRM within any organisation. In deploying these solutions, customers can decommission existing 'line of business' applications and exploit the benefits of the Microsoft Dynamics CRM platform. What's more, these Solutions address business areas that may not traditionally be viewed as 'CRM'. The inherent flexibility of Microsoft Dynamics CRM enables us to provide you with new data models and functionality.
There are two distinct components to many of our Manager for Microsoft Dynamics CRM solutions:
- A pre-configured solution for Microsoft Dynamics CRM, containing entities, data fields, business process, workflows and plug-ins specific to the line of business, e.g. HR
- A customer facing .NET web portal based on Adxstudio which offers self service capability through Microsoft Dynamics CRM
All the portals within our solutions have the following core features:
- Web Content Management; Manage your content, including rich media, document files and attachments in Microsoft Dynamics CRM which extends into a complete content management solution featuring WYSIWYG editing, content life-cycle management, future date preview and template brand control.
- Surveys and Polls; Understand your customers better and boost your marketing efforts with research tools to track and report web visitor activities and trigger automated workflows.
- Forums and Discussion Groups; Get interactive with discussion forums, page comments and ratings.
- User and Permission Management; Manage visitor, user, author and administrator roles, permissions and profiles instantly from within your Microsoft Dynamics CRM solution.
So whether you want to extend an existing application, or want to consider a Microsoft Dynamics CRM strategy across your organisation, contact Gap Consulting to discuss your ideas.