Gap Consulting's Auto SMS solution for Microsoft Dynamics CRM is a solution that enables the sending of SMS messages from within CRM either manually via the social pane or via workflow. An SMS provider account is required. Optionally, an inbound application can be installed on any server or pc which can be scheduled to poll your TextAnywhere or Esendex text provider every X minutes.
Like all our other Essentials, it’s available as a single code base for Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online, On-Premise, and Partner Hosted deployment scenarios. Our SMS solution can be configured to use the TextAnywhere, Esendex or Red Oxygen (outbound only for Red Oxygen in the current version) SMS platform so allows you to buy flexible text bundles to suit your organisation's needs.
- Send SMS text messages to any mobile phone worldwide either manually or using workflow (TextAnywhere, Esendex or Red Oxygen subscription required).
- Receive and view replies to SMS messages sent from Microsoft Dynamics CRM within the solution (TextAnywhere or Esendex subscription required).
- Receive and view new inbound SMS sent from mobile phones to a fixed number belonging to your organisation
- View SMS history for each Microsoft Dynamics CRM Contact, Lead, or Account.
- Use Microsoft Dynamics CRM Workflow to generate notifications for new inbound SMS text messages
- Locally control the time when Microsoft Dynamics CRM sends SMS text messages, to ensure your customers are not inconvenienced out of hours
- Outbound text bundles to suit your budget (text provider dependent).
- Use the default 'mobile number' or override this with a custom/secondary mobile number.
- Quick and easy to implement
- Control SMS costs with appropriate packages from TextAnywhere, Esendex or Red Oxygen
- Extend the capability of your Microsoft Dynamics CRM application
- Speed up your ability to contact customers in a way that suits all mobile phone users.
Auto SMS is a one-off fee of £199 per live CRM deployment (irrespective of user count). So if for example you have 3 databases, a development, a test, and a live, you just pay the single fee of £199. This includes 12 months product support, after which a further 12 months support can be purchased for 20% of the initial fee. The Inbound application is included in the £199 fee.
NOTE: Existing users, you will need a new license key if upgrading. For production instances a new license must be purchased. Contact support to obtain new key(s). Upgrades between any of the versions simply requires the latest solution to be imported then 'publish all'.
The Auto SMS solution will operate in trial mode until a license key is purchased. This means every 10th message will be scrambled to a random text string.