Gap Consulting’s Essentials Auto Number tool provides you with the ability to generate Auto Numbers based on your business requirements. It makes creating new Auto Number Definition’s quick and easy as there is no need to use the plug-in registration tool, and no requirement to know the technical names of entities or fields.
- Developed using a single code base for all deployment scenarios including CRM Online (fully compatible with the December 2012 service update), On-Premise, and Partner Hosted.
- No need to use plug-in registration tool.
- Supports customisable entities and fields including new custom entities and fields.
- Auto Numbers are created for all records regardless of whether created through the CRM User Interface, SDK, or offline clients (which get their auto number when synchronising).
- Preview Auto Number via the Auto Number Definition form and add a prefix and or suffix.
- Disable Auto Number Definitions by using standard CRM to deactivate the record.
- Reset your Auto Number if required by typing in the reset value.
- Tested as 'Microsoft Platform Ready' for Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011, ensuring compatibility and providing off the shelf readiness.
- Available for all deployment scenarios including CRM Online, On-Premise, and Partner Hosted to ensure it is available wherever required.
- Install and configure Auto Number without requiring any technical knowledge or having to use the plug-in registration tool, saving the time and associated cost of developing the solution from scratch.
- Fully maintained & supported as opposed to riskier freeware solutions available on codeplex.
Auto Number is a one-off fee of £199 per live CRM deployment (irrespective of user count). So if for example you have 3 databases, a development, a test, and a live, you just pay the single fee of £199. This includes 12 months product support, after which a further 12 months support can be purchased for 20% of the initial fee.
Download the Auto Number free trial, or visit the Auto Number Pinpoint site for further details and reviews.
To view the latest configuration page, navigate here