Gap Consulting is happy to make clear statements about how we use personal data.
- Our collection of personal data is limited and proportionate to its legitimate purpose which is business-related only, for example, we would hold business contact details, but not personal contact details such as home phone number or address.
- We do not pursue additional data from data subjects for personal profiling, outside of industry and job title.
- We do not share personal data with 3rd parties unless specifically agreed with the data subject for a purpose that suits them, for example, they are interested in a 3rd party solution and would like Gap Consulting to make the introduction.
- We do not sell data.
- It is our policy to de-activate data as opposed to delete it, however, we would consider deleting personal data when requested under GDPR.
- We have internal policies and ISO27001 to ensure all employees understand how we will store and manage your data.
- We do not remove this data unless requested.
- We provide the capability for data subjects to control their direct marketing preferences.
- As a Microsoft Dynamics 365 services business, Gap Consulting does not email data subjects with non-CRM/365 direct marketing material. The frequency of our communications is measured, and all are based on relevant Dynamics 365 solution information, Gap Consulting insight, learning opportunities such as webinars, and essential support and maintenance updates.
Our Data Protection Officer is Emma Bannister. Please direct any data protection queries to Emma.