Ajilon Consulting engages Gap Consulting to build and design an end-to-end CRM solution that provides multiple benefits.
Ajilon Consulting is an IT solutions, service and deployment partner to organisations across the UK. With 200 staff, its customers range from leading SMEs to public sector and blue chip organisations.
With no CRM solution currently in place, the sales department was tracking all sales activity across a range of differently formatted spreadsheets. These were managed by separate individuals and teams with no end-to-end solution linking sales to delivery.
Gap Consulting was engaged to help improve sales and operational process management through a CRM solution.
“The business case had been made that Microsoft Dynamics CRM would be an appropriate fit for our organisation, being a Microsoft Gold Partner ourselves. I made initial contact with Gap Consulting who immediately agreed to meet with us.”
Mike Attenborough, Operations Manager at Ajilon Consulting
- Visibility of real-time sales pipeline
- Tracking of all customer interactions and full management reporting
- Smooth quotation authorisation processes and quotation version control
- Familiar and intuitive user experience
- Security and resilience improvements
- Enhanced productivity with configurable workflows
- De-duplication of data and reducing administrative burden
Download the full Gap Consulting Ajilon Case Study PDF >