Gap Consulting's Auto SMS solution for Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 is an upgraded version of our v3 and v4 add-on but now enhanced to also include an inbound executable that can be scheduled to poll your TextAnywhere text provider every X minutes.
Like all our other Essentials, it’s available as a single code base for Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 Online, On-Premise, and Partner Hosted deployment scenarios. Our SMS solution can be configured to use the TextAnywhere or Red Oxygen (Outbound Only in the current version) SMS platform so allows you to buy flexible text bundles to suit your organisation's needs.
- Send SMS text messages to any mobile phone worldwide either manually or using workflow (TextAnywhere or Red Oxygen subscription required).
- Receive and view replies to SMS sent from Microsoft Dynamics CRM within the solution (TextAnywhere subscription required).
- Receive and view new inbound SMS sent from mobile phones to a fixed number belonging to your organisation
- View SMS history for each Microsoft Dynamics CRM Contact, Lead, or Account.
- Use Microsoft Dynamics CRM Workflow to generate notifications for new inbound SMS text messages
- Locally control the time when Microsoft Dynamics CRM sends SMS text messages, to ensure your customers are not inconvenienced out of hours
- Outbound text bundles to suit your budget (text provider dependant).
- Quick and easy to implement
- Control SMS costs with appropriate packages from TextAnywhere or Red Oxygen
- Extend the capability of your Microsoft Dynamics CRM application
- Speed up your ability to contact customers in a way that suits all mobile phone users.
Auto SMS is a one-off fee of £199 per live CRM deployment (irrespective of user count). So if for example you have 3 databases, a development, a test, and a live, you just pay the single fee of £199. This includes 12 months product support, after which a further 12 months support can be purchased for 20% of the initial fee. The Inbound application is included in the £199 fee.
Download the trial CRM solution here.
Download the inbound console application here.
Visit the Auto SMS Pinpoint site for further information and reviews, or contact us to purchase a license key.